- 2022 Edition (Canadian update)FREEUpdated 2022 by Shauna Roch, James Fowler, and Barbara Smith. Canadian edition introduces you to the concept of information systems, their use in business, and the larger impact they are having on our world. This book provides a Canadian context and examples. PDF and e-reader exports available.
- ACCESSIBLE 2019 edition: Information Systems for Business and Beyond (PDF)FREEThe 2019 edition of the textbook by Dr. David Bourgeois. This edition has been updated with new content. This edition was updated during the Summer of 2020 to meet accessibility guidelines.
- 2019 edition: Information Systems for Business and Beyond (Web)FREEThe 2019 edition of the textbook by Dr. David Bourgeois. This edition has been updated with new content.
- 2014 edition: Information Systems for Business and BeyondFREEThe original 2014 edition by Dr. David Bourgeois, commissioned by the Saylor Foundation.
- CIS 310 Supplemental Course MaterialsContains slides, quizzes, and related materials for the CIS 310 course at Cal Poly Pomona. Provided by Dr. Ruth Guthrie.
- Lecture Slides for Selected ChaptersLink to folder with slides for selected chapters in textbook. Provided by Joseph Mortati at American University.
- Chapter 4 PPT SlidesPowerPoint slides for Chapter 4. Updated for 2019 edition. Provided by Dr. Shouhong Wang of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.